Urgent Sterile Compounding Pharmacy Technician
Contact RPh on the Go and start working in this Home Infusion pharmacy assignment near Wilmington, NC. We are hiring a skilled IV compounding pharmacy technician to work full time now.
Job requirements include:
- Sterile IV compounding job experience of 1 year or more
- North Carolina Pharmacy Technician license
- PTCB Certification
- Pulling, mixing, and labeling sterile TPN, antibiotics, et.
- Cleaning and sterilizing of work spaces
- Assisting the pharmacist where needed
- Monday - Friday, weekdays
- 8 hour shifts between 8:30am-6:30pm
- Full time, 40 hours each week
We need to get someone started in this job quickly. When you work with us you'll be offered full benefits, weekly pay, and more.
HOW TO APPLY: Send your resume to Yvette.firstname.lastname@example.org and call Yvette Sonera at 847-779-6132 for more information
Recent Pharmacy Jobs
- San Antonio, TX
- Conway, WA
- Indianapolis, IN
- Columbus, IN
- Lake Worth, FL
- Dallas, TX
- denver, CO
- Beaumont, TX
- Atlanta, GA