Specialty Pharmacy Technician - Seattle, Washington
RPH on the Go is currently interviewing pharmacy technicians for a pharmacy in Seattle, Washington. This is a temp to perm position, if you are interested in this position, please submit your most up to date resume below, or for immediate consideration send an updated resume to [email protected].
- Full time
- First shift
- Pull/pick medications from shelving and other medication storage areas.
- Assist in processing returned drugs and recycle/dispose per procedure.
- Fill daily drug orders accurately and efficiently in a timely and prioritized manner.
- Assist in pre-packing frequently ordered medications; label and stock as needed during low volume periods.
- Current and clear Pharmacy Technician license in the state of Washington
- 6+ months experience working in a pharmacy
- Retail or long-term care experience preferred
Weekly pay plus benefits!
For immediate job consideration please email an updated resume to Chris Williamson: [email protected] or call directly 813-749-5197
Recent Pharmacy Jobs
- Boston, MA
- Murrells Inlet, SC
- Mason, OH
- Minneapolis, MN
- Valleyview, OH
- Hudson, MA
- Worcester, MA
- Itasca, IL
- Albany, NY