Retail Pharmacy Technician
RPh on the Go has an immediate need for Retail Pharmacy Technicians
Job description includes packaging, manipulative, repetitive, and other non-discretionary tasks, including removing drugs from stock; counting, pouring, or mixing pharmaceuticals; placing product into a container; affixing labels, packaging and repackaging.
To apply, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- 1-2 years recent retail work experience
- PTCB Certification
- Outgoing personality with a willingness to go out and talk to customers
- Must be helpful, friendly, hardworking and a fast-paced multi-tasker
- Will be cross-trained to handle the front register as well
Education & Licensure Requirements:
• High School Diploma/GED.
• Current Pharmacy Technician Registration
For confidential inquiries, email your resume to Linda Haubach: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 847- 588-7486.
All resumes and inquiries will be kept strictly confidential. View our website at www.rphonthego.com to learn more about us.
Recent Pharmacy Jobs
- Anaheim, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
- Tukwila , WA
- Columbus, IN
- Columbia, MD
- Minneapolis, MN
- Nashville, TN
- Cleveland, OH
- Columbus , OH