RPh on the go is actively searching for a Pharmacy Technician in Eureka, California. This is a full-time position working Monday-Friday, morning shifts. This is a great opportunity for any Pharmacy Technician looking to expand their knowledge in this field. If you are a proficient Pharmacy Technician and are interested in a new opportunity, apply today!
- Orders, labels, and counts stock of medications, chemicals, or supplies and enters inventory data into computerized pharmacy systems.
- Receives written prescription or refill requests. Ensures and verifies that information is complete and accurate.
- Prepacks for the floor bulk medications, fill bottles with prescribed medications and type and affix labels.
- Answers telephones, responds to questions or requests. Directs inquires as needed to various departments.
- Maintains proper storage and security conditions for drugs.
- CA Pharmacy Technician License
- 1+ years Pharmacy Technician Experience
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit an updated resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Weekly pay, health benefits, and housing offered
Recent Pharmacy Jobs
- Hydesville, CA
- Hoover, AL
- Lancaster, OH
- Torrance, CA
- Denver, CO
- Birmingham, AL
- Ocala, FL
- Cleveland, OH
- San Antonio, TX