Pharmacy Technician - Travel Paris TX
Soliant is seeking a Pharmacy Tech for a respected medical facility near Paris TX.
The Pharmacy Tech will assists pharmacists by filling routine orders for unit does and prepackaged pharmaceutical dispenses medications.
Position tasks and responsibilities include:
- Counts, packages, and labels unit does for inspection by pharmacist.
- Assists pharmacists as directed, including filling orders and preparing labels.
- Prepares I.V. mixtures and operates automated systems.
- Maintains pharmacy inventory and performs clerical duties.
Required Job Qualifications include:
- High School graduate or equivalent
- National certification as a Pharmacy Tech (CPhT) a plus
- State certification as a Pharmacy Tech
- Previous pharmacy tech experience in a hospital setting preferred.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
- Weekly Pay
- Travel Allowances- Housing, Meals, Mileage
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Full-time or Part-time Schedules
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications.
Senior Pharmacy Recruiter
Recent Pharmacy Jobs
- Newark, DE
- Las Vegas, NV
- new orleans, LA
- Spokane, WA
- Ellicott City, MD
- Baltimore , MD
- Columbus , OH
- New York, NY
- The Bronx, NY