Pharmacy Technician Per Diem or Full-Time Hartford CT
Soliant has partnered with one of the nation’s leading pharmacies, partnering with long-term and post- acute care facilities to supply medications to thousands of residents and patients. When you join the team, you join the ranks of more than 1,700 dedicated people across the country who help to get safe, accurate, and timely medication to those who need it most.
We’re looking for a Pharmacy Technician to assist in Floor Technician department. In this role, you’ll support the on-site pharmacist to prepare prescription orders for facilities. You’ll be responsible for ensuring that pharmacy standards are maintained, policies are carried out and objectives are accomplished.
The ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail and is an effective communicator. They are always a team player, eager to jump in where needed and collaborate with others to support the goals of the pharmacy and needs of customers.
- Fill daily drug orders accurately and efficiently in a timely manner, under the supervision of a pharmacist.
- Assist in processing returned drugs and recycle/dispose per procedure.
- Assist in prepacking frequently ordered medications, label and store, as needed.
- Package materials and products manually.
- Pull and/or pick medication from shelving and other medication storage areas.
- Apply labels to medication packaging and scan products for accuracy check.
- Alert pharmacist on duty of any medication/product that is not scanning properly.
- Maintain designated workstation areas and replenish all stock supplies needed.
- Follow all applicable government regulations including HIPAA.
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Must be registered Pharmacy Technician in the applicable state
- 1 year or more of long-term care or retail pharmacy experience preferred
[email protected] – email resume
561-712-5572 text email or questions
Recent Pharmacy Jobs
- Addison, IL
- Ocala, FL
- Mason City, IA
- Philadelphia, PA
- Tyler, TX
- Norcross, GA
- Toms River, NJ
- Port Orford, OR
- Melrose Park , IL