PGYI Clinical Pharmacist - Bay Area Hospital
Soliant Health is looking to hire a PGYI for a hospital in Northern CA. This Pharmacy Director is looking to hire a New PGYI grad. The expectation is that you can commit to a few years to this site. Great opportunity to get your start at clinically progressive hospital pharmacy in a large non-profit health system
Schedule: variable days and afternoons
- Verifies physician orders and looks for therapeutic incompatibilities
- Consults with and advises Medical Staff to ensure optimal medication therapy regimens for patients
- Reconciles MARs and reviews antibiotic sensitivities
- Coordinates the filling and timely delivery of drugs and IV solutions from the pharmacy.
- Compounds, checks, supervises IV admixture per physician orders.
- Provides supervision and direction for pharmacy support staff.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Competitive Pay.
Please forward your resume to Andre.Wojcik@Soliant.com. Please call 877-340-0521 and speak with any of our pharmacy recruiters for further details.
Recent Pharmacy Jobs
- Boise, ID
- Boston, MA
- Jacksonville, FL
- Beverly, MA
- Worcester, MA
- Dallas , TX
- Wheaton, IL
- Bismarck, ND
- Las Angeles, CA