Lead Pharmacy Technician (2nd Shift) Columbus, OH
RPh on the Go is searching for a Lead Pharmacy Technician who can work 2nd shift in Columbus, OH. This will be a full-time permanent position. Previous management experience is preferred but not required.
- Weekday Shifts 2:30pm - 11:00pm
- Ohio Pharmacy technician License.
- PTCB national certification.
- Recognize employee strengths and weaknesses
- Excellent communication skills
- Encourage employees to reach their full potential
- Take on new tasks and multitask with ease
- Develop excellent working relationships with employees/other managers/HR
If you are interested in this position or other positions with RPh on the Go, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 847-588-7451.
Recent Pharmacy Jobs
- Franklin Park, IL
- Raliegh, NC
- Brecksville, OH
- Fort Worth , TX
- Castle Hayne, NC
- Grand Rapids, MI
- King of Prussia , PA
- Wilmington, NC
- Nashville, TN