IV Pharmacy Technician Job - Lakeland, FL
Soliant is seeking a Pharmacy Tech for a respected health system near Orlando.
The Pharmacy Tech assists pharmacists by filling routine orders for unit does and prepackaged pharmaceutical dispenses medications. Position tasks and responsibilities include:
- Counts, packages, and labels unit does for inspection by pharmacist.
- Assists pharmacists as directed, including filling orders and preparing labels.
- Prepares I.V. mixtures and operates automated systems.
- Maintains pharmacy inventory and performs clerical duties.
- TPNs and sterile product experience a plus
- Day and Night Shifts available
Required Job Qualifications include:
- High School graduate or equivalent
- National certification as a Pharmacy Tech (CPhT) a plus
- State certification as a Pharmacy Tech if required by state.
- Previous pharmacy tech experience in a hospital setting preferred.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. Interviewing Now!
Senior Pharmacy Recruiter
Text or call 561-712-5572
Recent Pharmacy Jobs
- San Antonio, TX
- Conway, WA
- Indianapolis, IN
- Columbus, IN
- Lake Worth, FL
- Dallas, TX
- denver, CO
- Beaumont, TX
- Atlanta, GA