Inpatient Pharmacist Full-time PGYI Full-time Day/Afternoon Shift
If you are a pharmacist looking for a new opportunity then let Soliant introduce you to a full-time assignment in California. This assignment is in a facility that is one of the few in the country that is exclusively dedicated pediatric and obstetric care. Connect with Soliant to gain access to this opportunity as well as others in California. Contact: [email protected] or call (281) 668-0675.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Applies knowledge of the physical and chemical properties and characteristics of computing dosages, weighing, and measuring drugs, and mixing and compounding drugs and chemicals
- Maintains records, documents patient data, prepares written reports, and provides oral reports concerning patient care.
- Provides drug information to physician, nurses and other health care professionals as related to medication therapy.
The qualified candidate will have:
- Doctor of Pharmacy degree from a School of Pharmacy accredited by the American Council on Pharmaceutical Education.
- Completion of a PGY-1 Pharmacy Residency program
- Licensed as a Pharmacist by the California Board of Pharmacy
Work Hours: Variable Days/Afternoons. 8-hour shifts.
Employment Type: Full-time, Contract
If you are currently building your professional network and would like to connect with via LinkedIn: https://rb.gy/fux876
Kennidra Moore, Account Executive
Recent Pharmacy Jobs
- Hollister, CA
- Sunnyvale, CA
- Fairbanks, AK
- Oakland, CA
- Boston, MA
- Miami, FL
- Lower Manhattan, NY
- Meridian, ID
- Lincoln, NE