Hospital Staff Pharmacists - Atlanta, GA
Soliant has partnered with a health care leader in Kansas! If you're seeking a full-time permanent opportunity which offers great growth potential and open to relocating this job is for you!
Job Details: Clinical Staff Pharmacist
Schedule: Full time - 36 hours/week or greater
Duration: Direct Hire - Permanent
Schedule: Days/Afternoons/Evenings/Nights - All shifts available
• Review, interpret and verify provider medication orders making any recommendations and clinical interventions as necessary based on patient specific condition, disease state, age and other clinical factors.
• Manage medication use including the compounding, preparation, selection, dispensing, storage and stocking of medications for the entire organization.
• Assure completion of pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and directing pharmacy technician workflow and completing and assuring verification and accuracy of all final products prior to dispensing to patients.
- Must be licensed in Kansas or receive licensure in Kansas within 90 days of hire
- Basic Life Support, Advanced Life Support and vaccine certification is required within one year of employment
- 1+ year of recent Hospital experience or PGY1
Senior Pharmacy Recruiter
Recent Pharmacy Jobs
- Eureka , CA
- Baltimore, MD
- Franklin, NC
- Oakland, CA
- Salisbury, MD
- Ashvilee, NC
- Spokane, WA
- New York, NY
- Bellingham, WA