Contract NEED: PTCB and MN Licensed Inpatient Pharmacy Technician - Minneapolis, MN
Soliant proud to team up with a non-profit community hospital that looks into making lives better and are looking for a pharmacy technician with a PTCB and MN License recent inpatient experience with IV skills. If interested, please contact email@example.com
- Accurately fills physician surgical preference cards and inpatient medication orders.
- Holds all filled medications in the pharmacy until a pharmacist has completed a check.
- Distributes medications only under the direct supervision of a licensed pharmacist.
- Receives stock orders from wholesalers and vendors.
- Restocks the pharmacy and communicates when items are running low or expiring.
- Accurately replaces medications to the Automated Dispensing Devices.
- Accurately compounds both sterile and nonsterile pharmaceuticals including repackaging, adhering to all USP 797 rules and regulations for compounding.
- Adheres to strict accounting measures of all controlled substances and drug security measures.
- Communicates effectively both verbally and in writing, taking accurate telephone messages.
- Maintains the security of the pharmacy
- High school diploma or equivalent
- PTCB and MN Licensed
- Recent inpatient experience with sterile compounding (IV)
- At least 1 year experience as a technician
- Knowledge of Excellen or EPIC
Shift:Must be flexible to work days and late evening shifts (6a-2:30p or 6:30a-3p or 7a-3:30p or 2p-10:30p or 2:30p - 11p) and every other weekend
Duration: 13 weeks
Industry: Hospital, Healthcare
Brandon Bui Account Executive
Recent Pharmacy Jobs
- Anaheim, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
- Tukwila , WA
- Columbus, IN
- Columbia, MD
- Minneapolis, MN
- Nashville, TN
- Cleveland, OH
- Columbus , OH