Contract Need: Pharmacy Technician - New York, NY
Soliant is proud to partner with a community hospital that focuses on healthcare and the well-being of their patients. Are you a inpatient experience or retail technician looking to get their foot in the door for the hospital setting? Contact at email@example.com
- Accurately fills physician surgical preference cards and inpatient medication orders.
- Holds all filled medications in the pharmacy until a pharmacist has completed a check.
- Distributes medications only under the direct supervision of a licensed pharmacist.
- Receives stock orders from wholesalers and vendors.
- Restocks the pharmacy and communicates when items are running low or expiring.
- Accurately replaces medications to the Automated Dispensing Devices.
- Accurately compounds both sterile and nonsterile pharmaceuticals including repackaging, adhering to all USP 797 rules and regulations for compounding.
- Adheres to strict accounting measures of all controlled substances and drug security measures.
- Communicates effectively both verbally and in writing, taking accurate telephone messages.
- Maintains the security of the pharmacy
- High school diploma or equivalent
- PTCB (Highly Preferred)
- Recent inpatient experience (Highly preferred)
- High volume retail technicians will be considered with stellar references
- Knowledge of EPIC
- Recent graduates and retail are welcomed
Shift: Monday-Friday; 4am to 12pm, 6am to 12pm, or 9am to 5pm
Duration: Min of 8 weeks
Industry: Hospital, Healthcare
Brandon Bui Account Executive
Recent Pharmacy Jobs
- Baltimore , MD
- Addison, IL
- Leesburg, VA
- San Antonio, TX
- Hamburg, NJ
- Leesburg, VA
- Oak Park, IL
- Baker, ID
- Nashville, TN