Contract Need: Inpatient Experienced Pharmacy Technician - Cortlandt Manor, NY
Soliant is proud to partner with a community hospital that focuses on healthcare and the well-being of their patients. Are you a inpatient experience technician with PTCB (preferred)? Contact at email@example.com
- Accurately fills physician surgical preference cards and inpatient medication orders.
- Holds all filled medications in the pharmacy until a pharmacist has completed a check.
- Distributes medications only under the direct supervision of a licensed pharmacist.
- Receives stock orders from wholesalers and vendors.
- Restocks the pharmacy and communicates when items are running low or expiring.
- Accurately replaces medications to the Automated Dispensing Devices.
- Accurately compounds both sterile and nonsterile pharmaceuticals including repackaging, adhering to all USP 797 rules and regulations for compounding.
- Adheres to strict accounting measures of all controlled substances and drug security measures.
- Communicates effectively both verbally and in writing, taking accurate telephone messages.
- Maintains the security of the pharmacy
- High school diploma or equivalent
- PTCB (Highly Preferred)
- Recent inpatient experience (Highly preferred)
- High volume retail technicians will be considered with stellar references
- Knowledge of EPIC
- Recent graduates and retail are welcomed
Shift: Must be flexible to help days 7a-3p or 3p-11p
Duration: 8 Weeks
Industry: Hospital, Healthcare
Brandon Bui Account Executive
Recent Pharmacy Jobs
- Pontiac, MI
- Tampa , FL
- Cleveland, OH
- Everett, WA
- Aurora, CO
- Addison, IL
- Rexburg, ID
- Rathdrum, ID
- Tempe, AZ