13-Week Contract NEED: PTCB Inpatient Pharmacy Technician - Marinette, WI
Soliant proud to team up with a community hospital in the Marniette area and are looking for a pharmacy technician with a PTCB and recent inpatient experience.. If interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accurately fills physician surgical preference cards and inpatient medication orders.
- Holds all filled medications in the pharmacy until a pharmacist has completed a check.
- Distributes medications only under the direct supervision of a licensed pharmacist.
- Receives stock orders from wholesalers and vendors.
- Restocks the pharmacy and communicates when items are running low or expiring.
- Accurately replaces medications to the Automated Dispensing Devices.
- Accurately compounds both sterile and nonsterile pharmaceuticals including repackaging, adhering to all USP 797 rules and regulations for compounding.
- Adheres to strict accounting measures of all controlled substances and drug security measures.
- Communicates effectively both verbally and in writing, taking accurate telephone messages.
- Maintains the security of the pharmacy
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of Pyxis and EPIC
- Recent inpatient experience
Shift: 9am to 5:30pm Day shift Weekend Rotation
Duration: 13 weeks
Industry: Hospital, Healthcare
Brandon Bui Account Executive
Recent Pharmacy Jobs
- Everett, WA
- New York, NY
- Dallas, TX
- Seattle, WA
- Seattle, WA
- Minneapolis, MN
- New Buffalo, MI
- Schaumburg, IL
- Highland Village, TX