13 Week Contract Need: Inpatient Anesthesia Pyxis Experienced Pharmacy Technician Dallas, TX
Soliant is proud to partner with a community health center that is focuses on quality care to their patients. Are you an experience inpatient pharmacy technician with a Texas cpht license with experience with Pyxis ES and Anesthesia Pyxis? Look no further, contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accurately fills physician surgical preference cards and inpatient medication orders.
- Holds all filled medications in the pharmacy until a pharmacist has completed a check.
- Distributes medications only under the direct supervision of a licensed pharmacist.
- Receives stock orders from wholesalers and vendors.
- Restocks the pharmacy and communicates when items are running low or expiring.
- Accurately replaces medications to the Automated Dispensing Devices.
- Accurately compounds both sterile and nonsterile pharmaceuticals including repackaging, adhering to all USP 797 rules and regulations for compounding.
- Adheres to strict accounting measures of all controlled substances and drug security measures.
- Communicates effectively both verbally and in writing, taking accurate telephone messages.
- Maintains the security of the pharmacy
- High School Graduate or Equivalent
- Texas Pharmacy Technician License
- at least 2-3 years Hospital Experience
- TX IV Certified
- Experience with Pyxis ES and Anesthesia Pyxis
Shift: Days/Afternoon M-F 11:30am to 8 pm.
Duration: 8 weeks
Industry: Hospital, Healthcare
*Contract, Full Time*
Brandon Bui Account Executive
Recent Pharmacy Jobs
- Prescott, AZ
- Hudson, OH
- Prescott, AZ
- Toledo , OH
- Mountain View, CA
- Tempe, AZ
- Stockton, CA
- Newnan, GA
- Columbus, OH